Hooikraal Tented Camp is a eco-friendly “off-grid” camp nestled under the thorn trees in a picturesque “kloof” in the Cape Overberg. Situated only a few kilometres from the small town of Heidelberg on the N2, the camp offers a unique escape from the busy City. The Camp is located on a working farm and offers stunning views of the country side with the Langeberg mountains as a backdrop.
Type of Accommodation
• Camping – 12 camp sites under thorn trees. No Electricity @ R70pp/night
• 2 Fully equipped safari tents each with its own hot tub. Each tent has solar powered lights and place to charge cell phones.
• Small tent (sleeps 2 ppl) @ R600/night
• Family tent (sleeps 4 ppl) @ R900/night
• Regrettably, no pets
• 8.5 km from Heidelberg, Western Cape (274 km from Cape Town)
S 34°06’33.61 E 20°52’48.55